Purple Haze veterinary receptionist service
We provide a professional and friendly telephone service ideally suited for the Veterinary sector. We understand the need to be caring, sympathetic, understanding and methodical, with emphasis on attentional to detail.
We can provide you with specialist support overseeing all of the technical duties, aiding your front-of-house staff to spend more time with your clients and their pets.
Specialist training and expertise allows us to support you and become part of the team. We are familiar with various veterinary software packages and can oversee all appointment booking that needs to be done over the telephone.
Inbound call handling
Our highly responsive team are ready to go when you are. For starters, you’ll be given your own unique DDI number. This routes your calls to our operators and our software which “pops” on the advisor’s screen and ensures they are correctly answering on your behalf when they pick up.
- Sales – for example, pet food
- Processing payments
- Diary bookings and appointment booking
- General enquiries such as opening hours
- Patching through emergency calls
- Never miss another call – overflow answering
- Dealing with repeat prescriptions.
Research has shown that over 70% of callers don’t leave a voicemail. Your Purple Haze team will answer every call on your behalf to ensure each caller to your business is treated in a friendly, professional manner and doesn’t end up taking their business to a competitor.
A transparent service that you control
- All of our operators are individually trained and mentored to deal with every detail of customer service
- We can quickly authorise secure credit card payments
- Each week and month you will receive reports detailing your call statistics
- Reports are bespoke to you, with standard reporting including the length of calls, out of hours calls and who answered the call.
At Purple Haze we believe that outsourcing customer support is vital to the continued success of our business and our client’s businesses. From order taking to aftercare, customer support enquiries to complaint handling, our inbound call team work hard at achieving customer excellence, not just customer service. With a constant focus on training, coaching and development, we work closely with our clients to ensure that we become their brand ambassadors – a friendly, mature and experienced customer-facing partner.
Our services include
- Dedicated advisor
- Response handling
- Customer support
- Order fulfilment services
- Order taking and processing payments
- Complaint handling
- Customer services
- Data processing/capture
- Order queries
- Product support
- Social media management
- Live chat
- 8 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday;
- Out of hours, weekend or overflow cover available.