Our virtual receptionists specialise in handling calls and appointments for healthcare practitioners across the UK. With Purple Haze there’s no need to worry about missing important calls when you’re with a patient or taking a break!
To help you and your clinic operate efficiently. Suitable For healthcare clinics, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and Dental Practitioners.
Divert your calls to our friendly receptionists who will answer in a professional and timely manner, leaving you to focus on giving your patients your undivided attention.
We can use your diary management software or implement a system that works for you. We can book appointments, manage cancellations and send out reminders to help you avoid no shows.
We can process credit and debit card payments and booking deposits on your behalf, which integrates with your diary management and patient CRM system.
Hire a Virtual Healthcare Receptionist For Just £25 Per Hour!
Your Purple Haze Receptionist
The team at Purple Haze have experience and expertise within the Medical Section. We can answer your telephone, arrange and book appointments, provide reports and assist with audio or digital dictation and transcriptions.
• No more staff training – all of our team are fully trained and are ready to fit seamlessly into your organisation. Any training required to familiarise the team on your specific software is at our cost, not yours.
• No more stress over staff illnesses or holiday – the Purple Haze team can cover for you and ensure your clinic or practice continues to fun smoothly
• Access detailed patient information, reports, task lists and reminders with just a click of the mouse
• Simply and securely manage all appointments and administration
• Only pay for the services you need, when you need them.
• Never miss another call – maximise potential client leads without paying staff 24/7
• Limit staffing costs without compromising on the quality of service
Your Purple Haze receptionist will professionally handle as many secretarial takes as you need them to – providing vital support to the medical staff and helping your clinic or practice to get the best of your on site resources.
How does it work?
Purple Haze has a team of highly trained secretaries and receptionists who utilise state of the art technology to provide a range of services including; telephone answering, appointment booking and management, clinic management and administration.
We fully understand the extremely confidential nature of all medial documentation, which is why we take you and your patients’ security seriously
• All private diary entries can be locked
• All patient notes password protected
• All date stored in an indépendant data centre
Challenge Us To Improve Your Efficiency Levels
What our clients say about our virtual medical receptionist service…
Tracey Bagnall says:
Purple Haze supports us with the customer service elements of the online shop we provide to our 28,000 restaurant partners in the UK. The team has a fantastic rapport with our restaurant partners, answering their queries and requests professionally and efficiently. Purple Haze provides an excellent service and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend its e-commerce support offer.
David Bell says:
Reliable and efficient! Having Purple Haze UK take care of the day-to-day operational aspects of our e-commerce business has been nothing short of a godsend. The PH folks go the extra mile and have met many challenges thrown their way, head on and always with positive resolution. Vesternet, would like to thank the Purple Haze team for their continued support, allowing us to focus on alternate areas of the business in the knowledge that our customers are in capable hands.
Phillip Watt says:
We have been using Purple Haze since the inception of our online business and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with them throughout. Our customers often comment on the professionalism and friendliness of how our calls are handled and the team are more than willing to offer additional services such as order fulfilment and returns processing. Highly recommended.